Are you a CEO or high performing executive looking for that leading edge?
Each Executive Coaching for Accelerated Results Program is customized around your objectives and provides guaranteed real results.
This program encompasses all areas of Executive Coaching based upon the recent Stanford University assessment:
Our proven programs & processes include:
- The Executive Leadership Dashboard. Renegade leaders get grounded in the issues that matter most. Get focused, set priorities and build alignment throughout the organization.
- The Language of Leaders: Executing Effective Conversations. Moving Conversations Forward from Idea to Results. Learn how to communicate with teams and stakeholders.
- Lead Change. This tool gives you a framework that has been proven to work in complex organizational change initiatives to move change forward quickly with full engagement.
- Improve Board Effectiveness. Leaders often wonder how to make their board of directors more effective, whether in a non-profit or for-profit setting. Renegade leaders create and influence their power base. This framework lays out the key competencies of a board so that you can strengthen them.
- Cooking Up Culture: Create a High-Performance Culture. The most powerful organizations focus on culture. Create unified values, behaviors, and high employee engagement, all positively affecting the bottom line.
- Conflict Management. One of the top reasons leaders hire coaches is to deal with conflict. Discover practical, effective ways to get to the root of what is causing the conflict. Next, learn how to resolve conflict while balancing results, relationships, and ego.
- Time Management for Leaders. Get a clear picture of how you spend your time and set boundaries to create the schedule that is most valuable and strategic for you.
- Communicate Simply and Powerfully. Leadership presence is a huge topic. Get to the heart of having true leadership presence in every type of communication.
- Develop a Bulletproof Power Base. Relationships are your key currency. This system helps you to organize and target your power base to maximize your influence.
- Personal Branding. Every executive has a brand, why not develop your own? Coaching clients to develop a memorable and positive personal brand is in demand at all levels!
“Pulled Our Company Culture Together”
“Hiring a female coach was the smartest decision I’ve made. Your ability to work within all levels of the organization is unique. You pulled our company culture together, thank you.”
— Tom Boucher, CEO
“Focused on Teamwork and Delivering Excellent Customer Service”
“Debora has been my coach and mentor for several years. Her marketing and business expertise and background in psychology are a perfect blend, enabling her to coach clients through many different issues.
She has worked extensively with several of our employees, assisting them with their growth into new leadership roles. Her dedication to our success has been truly remarkable.
I highly recommend Debora as a leadership coach for anyone or company that is trying to attain a new level of performance and success in a challenging environment.
Recently, Debora facilitated an executive summit retreat with our executive team. They asked what our goals are and how we set our culture and priorities.
Because you can’t always do everything you want to do, they helped us to create a collaborative culture focused on teamwork and delivering excellent customer service.
The executive team said they felt empowered as a result.”
— June Jewell, CEO
Why get coaching outside of the organization?
You may have heard the statement “you can’t see what is on the tip of your nose.” Blind spots are less obvious when things are going well. As the leader of your organization, you are only as good as your last decision.
What you see on the surface level might have deep underlying roots. Providing coaching or training only focused on the surface problems provides only a Band-Aid for a larger problem, wasting your time and money. This platform gets to the roots, resulting in long term skills and sustainable transformation.
What makes me qualified to be your coach?
You want a coach whose work isn’t based on theory, a franchise program, or a weekend coaching certificate. Like you, I worked hard to get in my position. I bring all of my experience, education, and expertise into the executive offices of my top managing clientele.
There are many leadership and executive coaches out there. Many will bring their programs and services in, and only treat the surface level of your problem, what you are seeing. I treat the entire problem, roots and all, course correcting knots in the organizational culture, eradicating causes of distrust, inoculating against sabotaging behaviors by building strong, unified, engaged employees with strong, confident leadership.
I am expert in motivating people, effective communication, and evolving leadership, so it’s a match for today’s workforce and offers the greatest influence and impact for executive leaders.
My expertise in psychology, diversity, and coaching allows me to quickly remove sabotaging behaviors, align the most chaotic of teams, and replace conflict with collaboration.
I received my business training the financial district of NYC, excelling in corporate IT sales to multibillion dollar organizations in Wall Street. I know what it means for an organization to initiate change and to implement it effectively. As a nationally recognized top sales performer in NYC and Boston, my expertise helps businesses to find new ways to drive sales, retain clients and penetrate new markets.
Your time is limited; you have a business to run, yet Renegades like to be on the leading edge of what’s new. Despite two master’s degrees and a top level certification from the International Coach Federation, I love to be a human browser. I read all the recent studies on leadership, business success, and employee engagement so that you don’t have to. I love to learn, deciphering knowledge in order to make it practical and usable for my clients.
It’s this combination of coaching, sales, business, and management consulting expertise that allows me to uniquely work effectively with leaders of all levels and across all departments and for my clients achieve unprecedented results.
What will be your ROI?
Renegade Leader clients gain increased revenues, expand their companies through growth, acquisitions and mergers, reduce the high cost of turnover, reduce expenses and labor costs, and increase their market presence. Do you want the same results?
What is the return on investment for coaching? The 2012 International Coach Federation (ICF) Global Coaching Client Study shows most clients reported improved work performance, better business management, more efficient time management, increased team effectiveness, and more growth and opportunities.
The median suggests that a client who achieved financial benefit from coaching can typically expect a ROI of more than three times the amount spent.
According to the same report, the vast majority of companies (86 percent) say they more than made their investment back.
In fact, 19 percent saw a ROI of 50 times their investment, while another 28 percent saw a ROI of 10 to 49 times the investment. Of nearly all companies or individuals who hire a coach, 99% are satisfied.
Want to see if similar results are available for you?
Let’s have a conversation and schedule your Executive Leadership session today. Contact me via email or call 603-324-7171 to see if we are a match and or to learn more about what executive or organizational coaching can do for you.
Executive Coaching to Activate the Renegade Leader Within
Renegade Leaders are a unique breed of leaders — Discover how Renegade Leaders get Game-Changing Results.
The Renegade Leader faces a unique set of challenges that are specific to their Renegade Tribe. And these challenges require a special form of Executive Coaching that customized to the Renegade’s unique make up, drive, vision, motivation, and obstacles.