Debora McLaughlin: A Unique Blend of Expertise
An ICF Professional Certified Coach and Board Certified Psychotherapist Debora McLaughlin uniquely combines 25 years of real-world experience in sales, consulting, public relations, coaching, psychology and neuroscience with certifications in multicultural diversity, executive and business coaching to help her clients gain quick results.
As a nationally recognized top sales performer in the information technology industry Debora understands sales and how to drive business outcomes. Having worked in New York City and Boston as a National Account Manager her relationships with executives and technology management teams resulted in multimillion dollar sales and worldwide installations, transforming the culture of the organizations she worked with.
Where Psychology Makes $Cents
Harvard Business School article “The Risk of Executive Coaching” stresses the value of psychology training for executive coaches. Debora’s training in psychology and neuroscience aligns itself with the cutting edge strategies of neuro-leadership. Her skills help her clients to quickly move past any barriers and excel in performance while enjoying greater positivity in their work. Her expertise as a board certified cognitive behavioral psychotherapist helps the leaders she works with to understand what motivates their people and her ability to modify behaviors in a joyful manner maximizes employee engagement, builds high performing teams and creates a culture of collaboration.
Executive & Business Coaching
As an Executive Coach specializing in working with Executives, CEO’s and Renegade business owners she helps organizations succeed, by fostering the highest level of leadership, creating a high performing culture, increasing profits and gaining market presence. As the owner of The Renegade Leader, Open Door Coaching and co-founder of The Real World Leadership Institute, Debora empowers CEOs, managers and leadership team’s worldwide to become influential leaders who ignite organizational performance and positively impact business results. Her clients include Fortune 500 companies, privately owned businesses, nonprofits and individual leaders and she has worked with companies such as Bankers Trust, Arthur D. Little, Southern New Hampshire Hospital, Boston Scientific, State Street Bank, Home Land Security, Krupp Companies, Thomson and Thomson, Grinnell Corporation, Acumen Advisors, EG&G, Easter Seals, United Way and Great NH Restaurants, to name a few.
Debora is co-author of Blueprint for Success, Proven Strategies for Success and Survival, with other authors such as Stephen R. Covey and Ken Blanchard, The Roadmap for Career Success and is featured as one of Corporate America’s 10 most requested speakers and trainers in Straight Talk for Getting Results.
Debora uses her I.G.N.I.T. E process to illuminate your vision, choose the right resources for navigation and turn information into transformation by instilling the day to day behaviors needed to assure success.
As a Renegade Leader working with Debora, you will gain:
- Freedom from the confines and drama of day-to-day people management.
- Achievement of your business and personal goals.
- A fresh ability to inspire your team
- Awareness of current employee engagement drivers and how to promote collaboration
- Aligned teams with clear goals and greater accountability
- A culture of trust and engagement, leading the entire organization to focus on improvements, solutions and success.
- Increased revenues, reduced turnover, a greater marketing presence
- And more time to enjoy life…
Ready to gain these results for yourself and for your organization? To continue the conversation with request a leadership momentum meeting. Using her proprietary I.G.N.I.T.E process Debora will help you to illuminate your vision and to see what’s needed to get there.
Call today to schedule your IGNITE strategy session. 603-324-7171.
Don’t forget to download your free report at the top of the page to get started.
Certifications and Professional Organizations:
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Certified Mentor Coach, Graduate of the ICF accredited Mentor Coach Program
- Certified Executive and Career Coach, Career Coach Institute
- Member, International Coach Federation
- Member, International Coach Federation of New England
- Affiliate of Comprehensive Coach U
- Advanced Coaching Program and Coach University
- Masters of Arts, Rivier College, Nashua NH
- Certification in Multicultural Counseling, Rivier College, Nashua NH
- Masters of Arts, Clinical Psychology, Hunter College, NYC
- 2012 Best of Business, NH Business Review for Executive Coaching
- 2012 Selected to serve on the Greater Nashua Leadership Council
- Three time winner, Executive Coaching Award
- 2012 Amazon #1 Best Seller in Business/ Motivation The Renegade Leader, 9 Success Strategies Driven Leaders Use to Ignite People, Performance and Profits